Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cupcake Cards

Another of my hobbies (obsessions) is rubber stamping and papercrafting.  I'm not really sure where one starts and the other begins. In my mind, they are pretty much interchangeable.  I haven't done a whole lot of either since Valentine's Day when I made goodies for the kids' classes at school & daycare.  Since then I've been totally scrapbooking focused.  So, last night once the kids were in bed and I had cleaned up a little, I decided to make a couple cards.  My project started out looking like this:
 
And ended up like this. 
I used the Stampin Up! Create a Cupcake punch - I LOVE this punch. The possibilities are endless! Then I used my i-rock to add some bling. I've got lots of cupcake pieces left, so I'll probably make a couple more at some point. See you tomorrow for the start of Mystery Scrap Week 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment