Monday, April 4, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 5 (Monday)

It's time for the beginning of Mystery Scrap Week 5!  I've had a request for a layout with more portrait oriented photos, so Christine - this week is for you!  You will need a total of 10 photos. Some will be 3"x3" and some will be 3"x4".  I used 5 of each, but you could do 4 of one and and 6 of the other if that works better with your photos.  Title can be short or long - the design should accommodate either.  For your journaling, you will have a space 3"x3" (so plan for slightly smaller than that). This design would be great for a sequence of photos that are all similar - or for a bunch of photos from the same event.  This will be our first 2 page spread.  I'm trying to vary things a little, so if there is something you'd like to see, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to accommodate!

No comments:

Post a Comment