Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's that time again!!!!

So it's now April 28 and I realized yesterday that LOAD (Layout a Day) begins again in May!  I am SOOOOO excited I can hardly contain myself.  How in the world am I going to be able to wait 3 more days until the first prompt!  If you don't have any idea what I'm talking about, check out this earlier post for more details. 
If you are interested in trying LOAD for yourself, go to this website - she's got a special going on. Normally LOAD is $30, but if you order now, you get it for $25.  This was such a fun thing to do - it really got me motivated to get some pages done. The best part is I have continued to do anywhere from 1-3 pages a week since it ended.  I've sped up my process.  Gone are the days when 1 page would take me 6+ hours!
Check it out - you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment