Friday, July 1, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 16 (Friday)

It's Friday & it's a Holiday weekend!  Hope everyone gets to enjoy 3 days off!
Click here to check out the page that this week's Mystery Scrap is based on... It's by Maggie Holmes who is one of the Dream Team members for Creating Keepsakes.  I just adore this page - the clean & simple look, the grid-like design, the colors - yellow & grey are so popular right now and I love the pink to go with it!

Here is my take - I have a 1 3/8 circle punch, but not 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 to get the tag-like effect, so I used by 1 3/8 punch and cut the black cardstock to 1 1/2 with my paper trimmer. Upload your interpretation of this layout to our Flickr Group page with the tag Mystery16!  Everyone have a great weekend - see you back here Monday for Week 17!

1 comment:

  1. I love this page design. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to scrapbook. Christine

    ReplyDelete