Friday, July 15, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 18 (Friday)

This is the page that was our inspiration for the week.
In case you haven't noticed it yet, I love Clean & Simple pages - lots of "white" space (which doesn't necessarily have to be white).  I also really like grid designs - they look so neat & clean.  So this one combines several of the elements that draw me to a design.  I hope you like it!  Here is my page - I replaced one of the 3x3 pieces of patterned paper with another picture and kept the additional embellishments to a minimum.
 
I will have to make some changes as I really don't like the red gems, but that'll have to wait for another day!

Post your version of this week's Mystery Scrap to our Flickr Group with the tag Mystery18.

1 comment:

  1. I like the ribbon with the jewels - great touch! I'll have to remember that...

    ReplyDelete