Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 31 (Monday)

Did anyone miss me last week?  Last weekend was a crazy one, and I just didn't have the energy for Mystery Scrap.  In addition to Layout A Day (an informal one for October) where I do a page every day for the month of October, Chris came home with the cutest little kitten Friday afternoon. Then Sunday, my sister had her baby unexpectedly 5 weeks early!  Anyway, back to normal this week.
For this week, you will need 4 or 5 portrait oriented pictures. Those on the original layout appear to be 4 that are each 3" wide x 4" tall. The ones I used were 2.25"x3.25".  Either mat one of the pictures that you want to highlight with a white border or print and trim to include a white border. Come on back Wednesday to see what supplies you'll need!

No comments:

Post a Comment