Friday, May 20, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 11 (Friday)

This week I did something kinda crazy.  I scraplifted a page that I have already scraplifted once.  I can't help it. I LOVE this page. Every time I see it, I love it. SO - I figure, these are not going to be right next to each other. They probably won't even be in the same album!  Why not? If it works, use it again!
So - if you don't have this woman's blog bookmarked already, you are SO gonna wanna bookmark it now.  Here is a link to her blog and another link to the page.
Here is the one I made this week - eh. Doesn't knock me out BUT it's another story told. Not a real exciting one, but it's a little bit of who I am and even a little bit of who Chris is.


and a picture when I first scraplifted it back in October (it's the one of the left).

Ok - now go forth and create! Post a copy of what you come up with to our Flickr group so we can all oooh & aaah over it! Wish me luck this weekend with Crop for a Cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment