Thursday, May 5, 2011

Textured Letter Technique

On tomorrow's layout, I used a technique I read about in one of my scrapbook magazines. Here's a little sneak peak
This was so easy and I think it really adds some impact to my page.  Wanna know how to do this?
First, I set up my letters on my Pazzles Inspiration and found a font that I liked - kinda thick. I'm sure you can do something similar on your Cricut.  Cut out two sets of whatever words you are using.  Run one set through a paper crimper and then attach pop dots to the back of the crimped letters.  Adhere the plain (uncrimped) letters to your page. Then adhere the popdotted, crimped letters to the plain ones. Adds dimension & texture all at once!  As an alternative, you could also use your embossing tool of choice to add a different type of texture.  Check back tomorrow for the Friday reveal and see the full page! Let me know what you think if you try this technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment