Monday, May 23, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 12 (Monday)

So - Crop for a Cure went really well on Saturday. We had a great group of women and I think everyone had a good time.  I'm already brainstorming for the 2012 event!  If you're new to the blog - check out some of the older posts and get some ideas for easy pages that can be completed in about 15 minutes, three times a week - an idea we call Mystery Scrap. 
This week's page is going to be a super super easy one.  Why? Because my house looks like an Amazon.com warehouse right now. Between all the stuff from C4AC & all the 5 billion boxes that have been delivered for my hubby's new business, there are boxes EVERYWHERE and now that our big stuff in May is behind us, it's time to recover my house!
You will need one portrait oriented 4x6.  Your title will be short (1 or 2 words) and you will have about a 6x7 area for journaling.  See ya back here Weds for what papers & embellishments you will need to gather.  Then, Friday, I'll reveal the page I made and the page/blog from which is was scraplifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment