Friday, June 24, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 15 (Friday)

This page was inspired by (scraplifted) from this one by Tammy at Your Memory Connection.  Pennants are so popular right now and I have the scallop punch that she used.  It looked like a fun & easy & page & I was looking for a way to do a page that would highlight 3 portrait sized pics of my older daughter.   These are my favorite pictures of her in forever and were taken during the intermission of younger daughter's preschool graduation.  Apparently they key to getting great pictures with natural looking smiles is NOT trying to get two of them to smile and pose at the same time!  Now I'll have to try the same thing with the younger one! Anyway - I changed the placement of the title & the journaling a little bit to fit with the papers & title stickers I chose and I added a couple little tiny punched hearts at the last second, but I'm pretty happy with the end result on this one. Hope you are with yours as well.

I would LOVE to see what you come up with - so please join my Flickr group & post a picture of your layout with the Tag Mystery15.

Journaling says: I adore these pictures of you because I can see the beautiful baby (with the adorable dimple) that you were, the sweet & outgoing little girl you are, and the bright, confident & lovely young woman you will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment