Friday, September 9, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 26 (Friday)

Ooohhh.  I love this week's inspiration layout.  Check it out here - it's by Marelize from Australia!

I love the color combination she used on her layout, but I wanted something a little bit softer for mine because of the topic. I tried to do a light to dark for my repetitive heart component and I simplified - no embellishments at the corner of the pic, no subtitle or journaling.  The picture said all that needed to be said. as far as I'm concerned.  The hearts were hand sewn to the page - I  thought about using the sewing machine, but figured I could sew while watching tv with Chris.  Anyway, Here is mine...

I would love to see what you put together based on this week's mystery scrap. Play along with us and join the Flickr group so we can share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment