Monday, September 26, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 29

So, before we get to the pictures sizes for this week's Mystery Scrap, I thought I'd share something that cracks me up.  I went to the Homeroom Parent meeting at the girls' school last week (I'm the homeroom mom for Evan's class).  I introduce myself to the Homeroom Mom for Mattie's Kindergarten class and I don't remember exactly what she said, but the gist of it was - she writes a blog from the perspective of her son and Mattie is apparently a recurring character.  I read it starting from the beginning (the beginning of this school year) and just giggled and giggled. It's very entertaining as anything from the perspective of a 5 year old would be! But I love that Mattie's caught this little boy's attention.  My mom suggested printing it out so she can read it when she gets older - I'm sure we'll all get a kick out of it.  Anyway, here's the blog.
Now, on to the Mystery Scrap. I didn't get anything done this weekend (scrapbooking wise), so I'll be doing this one along with ya. Grab one 1 portrait 4x6 and meet me back here Wednesday for the gathering of the supplies!  Hope everyone has a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment