Monday, February 6, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 6 - Monday

Oh how I wish it were Friday evening again... It was a great weekend - my in laws took the kids for the weekend and Chris went to Baltimore to see a college friend so I got some time  to just veg and take care of me. Of course, by the time they got home yesterday evening I was ready for them to be home! I watched chick flicks, ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and did 400 loads of laundry. Ok, not 400, but pretty darn close! I wish I had been more motivated to scrap, but I only did my Saturday layout & Sunday layout for LOAD.  I hope you all had a great weekend, too!
For our Mystery Scrap page this week, all you will need is one 4x6 landscape photo. I've already done my page and it makes me giggle just thinking about it. One photo pages are great to highlight a memory or an emotion as opposed to an event. If you've not scrapped that way before, try it this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment