Monday, February 27, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 9 - Monday

Layout a Day is starting to catch up with me. I'm waaaaay behind on laundry even after the weekend, but I'm still keeping up. Have now completed 26+ pages (the + is because I've done at least one or two two-page spreads).
For this week's Mystery Scrap page, you will need 7 or 8 landscape oriented photos 1 7/8" tall by 2 7/8" wide.
For Layout a Day, I've been working on general pages, pages to finish up my Disney Album & catching up with Project Life from the beginning of the year.  And I have to tell ya I will never buy another post bound album. Ever Ever Ever! I was trying to move things around in my Mickey Mouse album - it is a pain in the butt.  I needed to add pages to it and I think I bought the wrong post extenders. The pages that I bought are slightly bigger than the pages meant for that album AND the holes are not in the right places.  Yes, I realize that all of that is "user error" and if I had bothered to look at the brand of album (which by the way is not shown anywhere on the actual album) I may not have had these issues, but still.  Add to that taking the spine off and putting it back together and I'm ready to scrap the album and buy a D-Ring just to avoid the hassle. Ok, getting off my soap box so I can get to work on time!  Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment