Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 7 - Wednesday

Fasten your seatbelts - this page is going to come together so fast, you won't believe it!
You'll need 1 piece of 12x12 solid color cardstock
Grab a circle punch - I used 1 3/8", but 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" would work also
Scraps of coordinating patterned papers will be perfect - you will need 2 circles each of 6 papers
(if you want to use 4 each of 3 papers that would work too - or whatever combination you want)
Border punch two pieces 6" or so of one of the patterns or a solid color that coordinates
You might want to mat your picture - so grab a solid color for that and you can decide when you see the examples on Friday.
Letters for your title (I used cardstock sticker letters & some tiny letters for a 2 word title)
One embellishment or sticker that goes with the theme of your page
I'll tell you right now - I printed my picture yesterday, but deciding on my supplies, and assembling this page took all of 25 minutes. AND I will SOOOOO use this design again. Very simple, but I love the result. 
See you Friday for the final step of Mystery Scrap this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment