Friday, August 19, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 23 (Friday)

Here is the inspiration for our page this week. There is soooo much inspiration in the gallery at Creating Keepsakes - thousands of pages. Next time you need inspiration, flip through until you find a page you love and then check out that person's gallery.  Be forewarned though, you may end up spending hours looking at pages!
I changed mine a little bit from the inspiration page. I reduce the amount of little paper strips used and turned the long one into an orange tip belt to go with the pictures of my kiddo when she received hers. Also, I didn't add much in the way of embellishments - using just a couple orange Stampin Up! rhinestone brads in the lower left area of the collage.  I like how the circles rhinestone brads reiterate the circle motif from the words in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment