Monday, August 22, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 24 (Monday)

Today is the first day of 2nd grade for my older daughter and the first day of Kindergarten for my younger daughter. I am anticipating quite the range of emotions. I'm so excited for her and I know she'll do great, but on the flip side, I can't believe my baby is going to school.
Ahhhh.  Backpacks are packed, first day outfits are set out, lunches are partially prepared & of course the camera is all ready to go. I'm sure you'll see the pictures before long as I'll be anxious to get them scrapped!
For this week's page, you have your choice! Pick one picture - a 4x6 will work and it can be landscape or portrait. It doesn't even have to be 4x6. 5x7 would work, 5x5 would work. It's up to you! The picture will be the star of the page... See ya back here Weds for the materials you will need!

No comments:

Post a Comment