Friday, November 4, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 33 (Friday)

Super quick post this morning (I forgot to do it last night before bed).
As I said earlier in the week, this one is based of a sketch from Sketch Support.com.  Click here and it's the third one down. Be sure to check out the rest of the site including the 2 page sketches.
Here is my take on the sketch - one of my last few pages for the informal Layout A Day that the ScrapHappy group did in October. Glad I made it through that (partly because I ended up being drawn as the winner! but partly because I now have 31 more pages done than I would've otherwise!)  I really liked using the ribbon pieces because they turned out to be almost an embellisment. I love how they subtly add interest, color & texture. Hope everyone has a great weekend and can set aside a few minutes for some play time.

No comments:

Post a Comment