Monday, November 28, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 36 (Monday)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun long weekend.  I stayed up late every night because Chris worked the weekend overnights which gave me lots of play time after the girls were in bed and now I'm bummed that this long weekend is drawing to a close.  Worked on some more OWH cards, some treats for the local collegiate members of my sorority, created a cute little coaster for my scrapbook table, wrapped some Christmas presents, started teaching my kiddos how to cross stitch and unearthed my scrapping table.  Now, it's time to get a page done - are you with me? 
We'll work our way back in slowly with a super super easy page.  Seriously - this one can be a 30 minute page (MAX!)  You will want to grab one landscape photo - at least 5x7, but can be bigger - mine is 6x9ish.  Go NOW. Grab your picture and come back Wednesday for the next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment