Friday, November 18, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 35 (Friday)

I'm writing this at half time of the VT/UNC football game Thursday night.  I'm all warm and snug in sweats and fuzzy socks in my scrapbook room while Chris is turning into a human popsicle at the game in Blacksburg.  I think the reason this page caught my eye in the first place is because of the little cute Christmas people. This one was on the Imaginisce blog, so I'm guessing it's Imaginisce product. For those of you who aren't familiar with Imaginisce - they are the makers of one of my very favorite tools - the i-rock. Here is the link for the inspiration page . It's the one by Courtney Lee.  This is very funny to me, because that's my sister's name (her maiden name). 
I did mine a little different - I mirrored the page and created a two page spread out of it using an Accessory Sheet that I bought a year ago by My Minds Eye. I say it and fell in love with it. It's perfect to use on pages about little ones at Christmas time, so I thought these pages about playing outside in the snowstorm of 2009 would be perfect. 
Next week, for Thanksgiving, I'm going to take a one week break from Mystery Scrap to try to catch up on some other projects.  But stop by anyway - each day I'll post a couple of the cards from my Operation Write Home/ZTA card making event this past weekend.  We didn't get to all of the cards, but I'll keep assembling them so that by the time the box is ready to go, there should be 300 or so cards. Have a great Friday & hope everyone gets some scrappy time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment