Friday, November 11, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 34 (Friday)

Life got in the way of scrapbooking this week. Things have been so hectic lately - much of it self-induced, so I really can't complain. This weekend, I'm organizing a card making event with my sorority alumnae group for Operation Write Home and have busily been designing cards and making packets so we can make about 20 of each card.  Since I've been so gung ho with that, I put off my Mystery Scrap page for this week and just don't have the energy this morning to whip one out. (The picture I finally chose last night just doesn't inspire me.)
So - the point is -I don't have a "my version" to show you today. I may or may not try to put one together once this card making event is done. (I should probably start working on  next week's so I'm not a slacker two weeks in a row!)
I will try, however, to post pictures of each different card we make tomorrow, so that will be fun.
One more thing - I'm looking for someone who would be interested in guest hosting the Mystery Scrap sometime in the next few weeks.  You would need to pick a page as inspiration, create one of your own based on that inspiration page and write out the supplies needed... Let me know if you are interested!
Ok - finally, here is the inspiration page for this week... have at it!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment