Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 35 (Wednesday)

Did anyone miss me this morning?  I usually try to do my posts the night before and have them post just after midnight. Last night we went to a fundraiser event for the March of Dimes and by the time we got home I was beat. So beat, that I apparently forgot to set my alarm clock and awoke to my 5 year old coming into my bedroom this morning! That meant I didn't 'get it done before work either!
Anyway - the page this week has very little in the way of embellishments! You will need:
1 piece of 12x12 cardstock or patterned paper
3  2-3" decorations (I used pre-printed die-cut people - Accessory Sheet by My Minds Eye)
3 or 4 1-2" decorations
sticker letters (fairly small ones)
your title will need to be pretty short
journaling could be in place of one of the 2-3" decorations
See you Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment