Friday, December 16, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 38 (Friday)

This week marks the anniversary of when Chris & I started dating nineteen years ago.  (December 12) so I chose this layout by Susan Weinroth using Studio Calico kit from November to do a side by side layout using a picture of us taken about a month ago and one taken of us early in college at a fraternity formal.  We'd probably been dating for a year or two when the picture on the left taken. The one on the right was from just a few weeks ago. You can't see it because of the glare, but that last grey heart says TOGETHER.  Earlier in the week I mentioned doing something that I've never done before on a page - I don't think I've ever scrapped any older pictures (aside from when I was very first introduced to scrapbooking via Creative Memories. Even then, the oldest pictures I ever worked with were from when Chris was in veterinary school after we got married.  Happy sort of Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment