Friday, December 23, 2011

Mystery Scrap Week 39 (Friday)

I really enjoyed the page this week. It came at the end of a month long crazy crafting spree (pictures of that to come). I'm pretty sure my husband wants to move out from Thanksgiving to Christmas in our house. Not only is my scrapbook/stamping dedicated room a mess, but I wind up taking over both the kitchen & living room as well and he has to watch tv with the sound of punches crunching away or the ATG gun squeaking every time I put down some adhesive.  Anyway, I finally finished all of my Christmas treat type projects (including the calendars I make every year), and figured I'd knock this page out. It came together very quickly, though I'm not thrilled with the corners of my border punching and I may add a couple more small embellishments in the title section. I've also decided I need some new border punches - I have two that I use ALL the time.  Another reason I liked this is because the journaling tags on the original layout (here) look very similar to some that I have (Doodlebug) LOVE them!  I don't know if they are the same, but I am guessing they are.
Here is my version of this layout using photos from my recent Operation Write Home card making session with my ZTA Alumnae chapter!
 I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas (or Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa or Happy Holiday!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment