Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 11 Wednesday

This week's page is an interview with someone - below are the interview questions - later this evening I'll post the very few supplies you'll need for this page.


My favorite food is:

My favorite sport to play is:

My favorite sport to watch is:

My favorite movie is:

The coolest person on Earth is:

My best subject in school is:

The thing I do the best is:

If I could change my name, it would be:

If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to:

My favorite color is:

When I grow up, I’m going to become a:

The thing my parents are too strict about is:

My favorite book is:

The last book I read was:

Three words that describe me are:

When I was little I used to:

My favorite season of the year is:

My best memory is:

The food I like the least is:

My best friend is:

If I had one wish it would be:

No comments:

Post a Comment