Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 13 - Wednesday

OOOHHHH!!!!  We had a meeting about Crop for a Cause last night and I'm even more pumped than I was before. Add to the fact that we're just about booked already and I'm flying high!
Supplies for this week's page:
1 piece of 12x12 for background
stickers or Pazzles/Cricut cut letters or chipboard - I used a different color for each word in my title. The inspiration page artist used one color for the first word and a different color for each letter in the second word.
Grab your circle punch and paper scraps - I used 7 different patterned/solid color papers - the inspiration page used 3.
You'll also need a scrap (one of the same as above) .5"x3"
You can journal right on the page OR you can print journaling on the color paper fed through you printer (if it's 12x12, cut it down to 8.5x11 and print as wide as you can. That will give the appearance of it being printed on your background paper - or pop it up with dimensionals to give it a neat effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment