Friday, March 2, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 9 Friday

I'm happy to say that Layout a Day is now officially done. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing it, but by the end of the month, I've let a lot of things slide and am ready to get everything back to normal.  This is the inspiration page - it's by Lisa Dickinson and was featured on Debbie Hodge's Get It Scrapped Blog. Check it out here. Scroll down to where it says Looking at 3 Layouts by Lisa Dickenson and it's the one with the title Colorful all the way on the left.
I changed mine a little bit by rotating it and only using 7 photos and I put my journaling in the 8th spot.  I didn't use any many handdrawn grid lines and I kept the title very simple - using letters cut from my Pazzles - using the same colors I used to mat the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment