Monday, March 12, 2012

Mystery Scrap Week '12 Week 11

I still haven't posted Wednesday and Friday for last week's Mystery Scrap. I will, I promise, just not sure exactly when. We had a fun-filled weekend, but unfortunately that didn't include any scrapbook time for me!
This week, I want to do something a little different.  I'll tell you ahead of time, this week's page is based on a page/template by Cathy Zielske.  She's written several books on Clean & Simple Scrapbooking. Her pages are just that - clean & simple and I love her style. Back when I was doing my first Layout a Day (I think it was the first one I did) - I saw tons of people doing this as their page and thought  it was such a neat idea. So during this LOAD, I made it a point to do one of these pages for each of my girls.
You will need to pick one person and find 2-3 square pictures of them 2.75x2.75 or 3x3. 
On Wednesday, I'll give you not only the supplies that you'll need for this (which aren't many since it's Clean & Simple!) but also interview questions to ask the person that you've picked. This could be a child, a parent, your husband or a friend. You could even do an imaginary one with your cat or dog! If you are interviewing an adult and certain questions don't seem to pertain, come up with a new one. Be creative!
Ok - see you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment