Sunday, March 6, 2011

The name

When I decided I wanted to start a blog, I thought and thought and thought about what to call it. I wanted it to really say something about me, about my scrapbooking style.  I wanted it to be clever & cute. I spent a lot of time checking to see whether different ideas were already taken, playing with different words & word combinations.  When I typed this one in, I kind of giggled a little.  KariScrap could also be read Karis crap which seemed funny to me because that probably would resonate with my hubby.  (Although he has probably purchased half or more of the stuff in my scrapbook room!)  I ran it by my sis and it made her chuckle too, so I decided to go with it. (Thanks Court!)

Do you feel like you never have time to scrapbook, but wish you did?  Do you think you could find 15 minutes 3-4 days a week?  If so, then check back here tomorrow I'll be kicking off a weekly layout project and would love for you to join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment