Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Punch Storage

Over the door shoe organizers are great to organize scrap supplies of all sorts - I use one on the back of my closet door to store my punches.  Now, if you have a ton of punches, this is probably not the best solution for you.  It works for me now, but if I get many more, I may have to come up with a new method... I also have one of these on the closet door in my kids' playroom - great for putting away Barbies, potato head pieces, Squinkies & any other little pieces.

1 comment:

  1. I have one and I use it to store all my extra adhesive, embelishments, and tamping or scrapping tools that I use only once in a while but can't part with. I also have one on the back of my daughters door for her to store all her stickers, ink pads, pencils, etc in. I use a 3 tier basket next to my craft station for the punches because it is easier for me to access.

    ReplyDelete