Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 1 - Friday (my page)

Finally got it done this afternoon and even though I wasn't super motivated to get it finished, I'm really pleased with this one. Plus, I'm often intimidated by events with dozens (if not hundreds) of pictures. So for me to start on something as big as Christmas within a couple weeks is big for me!
 this first pic is a close up of the paper pieced tree in the first section. I LOVE how this turned out. These are all scraps leftover from a 12x12 pack of Christmas paper from My Minds Eye called Countdown to Christmas (this was probably two years ago, if not more). I put adhesive over a 4x6 piece of white, them cut skinny strips from my scraps and laid them down. Then cut a simple triangle. Of course, I had to jazz it up with some brown i-rock glam rocks & some red Silhouette gems (that work with the i-rock).

No comments:

Post a Comment