Friday, January 20, 2012

Mystery Scrap '12 Week 3 - Friday

This week's inspiration layout is a January 2008 design by Kelly Noel - check it out here. Don't you just LOVE the bright, fun colors? The patterned paper is great to - kind of pulls it all together!
Here is my page for this week - I'm so glad I finally got one done - it feels like forever since I've done a page (in reality it's probably been 2 weeks).  Anyway - I ended up with kind of an odd color combination as I was trying to pull the red of the bike the silver/chrome color and a little bit of blue. I tried to incorporate more blue - I wanted something darker blue for the 1"x12" but (believe it or not) didn't have anything patterned paper wise that I liked for it.  I was going to leave off the big embellishment, but at the last minute, thought about the Pebbles Chips (love those things!) Hope you enjoyed this week.

Isn't my nephew adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment